The customer communication firm has just launched a new suite of mail folding and inserting machines that will fit any size business’ needs.
Being a company that believes in moving with the times – and bringing its customers only state-of-the-art technology – PBSA has upgraded its folding and inserting machines to the Relay range from global technology company Pitney Bowes.
The move gives pbOffice – the division of PBSA that provides automation solutions to serve mailing, marketing and communication applications for small and medium-sized enterprises – the ability to better serve its customers by being able to more accurately align machine specifications to specific application needs.
Quieter to operate and more aesthetically pleasing, the new Relay inserter range is more office-friendly. More importantly though, the Relay ranges drives higher performance, increasing productivity and allowing you to focus your time and energy on driving your business.
The Relay range of inserters comes with a number of vital features and scores of benefits. These state-of-the-art machines come with guarantees of:
- Data protection for your customers: This is an invaluable benefit, especially given the country’s personal information laws (does the term POPI Act ring any bells?).
- More productivity, less wasted time & money: Relay inserters offer a proven, easy-to-use platform that delivers fast, accurate and affordable mail assembly.
- 100% Accuracy – every time: The Relay range of inserters was specifically designed to deliver accurate, reliable processing of mail – so you can be confident your mail is not only getting out on time, but the right information is getting to the right customer. Every time.
- Ease of use: Even if you’re not technically inclined, you can be up and running with your Relay inserter in no time, ensureing your monthly mail gets out quickly and easily.
- Customisation: You shouldn’t have to tailor your mail programmes to the limitations of your equipment. With the Relay range of inserters, you have the ability to process various sizes of letters with the option of processing flat-sized envelopes or mailers.
For more information and model specifications relating to the various machines offered by pbOffice, click on the links below:
For more information on pbOffice products and services call 010 300 4893.