When it comes to the mail you send out to customers, time and cost savings are just two of the many ways in which your business can benefit from a quality inserter.
pbOffice, a division of customer communication firm PBSA, has just introduced a new, improved range of mail inserters, serving mailing needs from small- to large-scale. Read more about the new Relay range of inserters, manufactured by Pitney Bowes, HERE.
Wondering why you should invest in an inserter for your business in the first place?
Before going into the huge advantages an inserter can bring your business in terms of productivity, efficiency and professionalism, it is important to note that traditional mail as a means of engaging customers is far from dead.
On the contrary, traditional mail has been widely advocated as the most effective means of communication. People have a strong sense of nostalgia when it comes to physical mail and – if done properly – this means of communication and marketing can really help your business stand head and shoulders above the rest.
Mail folding and inserting machines not only give your business mail the professional touch, they also ensure the right mail gets out on time, to the right customer – and far more speedily and painlessly than with a manual system.
If you are sending mail out the manual way, your process probably goes something like the time-consuming and tedious process outlined below:
- Gather all printed documents, inserts and outer envelopes.
- Manually fold documents, trying to make them look as professional and neat as possible.
- Select and include all the necessary inserts, checking and double-checking these are all in the correct order.
- Manually insert the documents and inserts you just put in order into envelopes.
- You are now ready to mail the one piece of mail you just prepared (but you probably have hundreds more to go).
- Put plasters on your paper cuts.
With a Relay inserter, this could be turned into a simple, speedy and precise process – like the one below:
- Load documents, inserts and envelopes.
- Select job on keypad.
- Stand back as the machine prepares the job.
- Ready to mail.
But time-saving is just one of the many advantages that comes with investing in a Relay inserter for your business.
An inserter will also allow you to correspond with your customers more regularly; easily add revenue-generating inserts; improve the security of mail with envelopes that stay sealed; align mailing addresses for a precise fit in envelope windows and deliver frequent promotional mailings.
If you are a business that regularly communicates with customers via mail, a Relay inserter is not just a luxury – it is a must-have.
Relay inserters are machines you can stake your business on.
For more information call 010 300 4893.