PBSA’s German-made aeropur products proactively tackle the problem of poor indoor air quality in production and warehouse environments.
With a notable rise in the incidence of reported health problems, and consequent increasing environmental regulations, businesses worldwide are looking to combat one of the biggest culprits of health problems in the workplace – poor indoor air quality (IAQ).
IAQ has been identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as one of the top five most urgent environmental risks to public health, and has been linked conclusively to cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
According to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) IAQ is a “major concern”. The US-based agency recognises that poor IAQ can be hazardous to workers’ health. “It is in the best interest of everyone that building owners, managers, and employers take a proactive approach to address IAQ concerns.”
The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimate office workers spend approximately 40 hours a week in office buildings. “These workers also study, eat, drink, and, in certain work settings, sleep in enclosed environments where make-up air (i.e., fresh air added to recirculated air) may be compromised.”
At increased risk, are workers who operate in large indoor environments, such as production and warehouse spaces, where there is constant exposure to excessive dust and chemicals.
This is where our technology steps in. Mobile dedusting and air cleaning technology from aeropur makes breathing cleaner air possible. Aeropur mobile dedusting devices produce visibly improved production and warehouse spaces, laboratories, workshops and offices when it comes to dust.
Made in Germany, aeropur industrial air purification products are also fully compliant with industrial norms and standards.
According to The New York Times, studies have found improved air quality has prevented tens of thousands of premature deaths from heart and respiratory disease. Simply put, “Clean air, longer life” (Harvard Magazine).
And improved air quality is what aeropur stands for. Aeropur’s dedusting and cleaning products have proven to have a huge impact in large production spaces and warehouses, removing almost 100% of annoying and health-endangering particles from the air.
Immediate features & benefits
At a glance, aeropur’s mobile dedusting technology is guaranteed to benefit your company in the following ways:
- Staff will be healthier and absenteeism will be reduced.
- Your plant and equipment will work more precisely and last longer.
- Your goods and materials will have considerably less dust.
- Your cleaning requirements will be reduced.
In addition to the above, our aeropur devices have the following important features:
- Easy to maintain.
- Require little space.
- Operate immediately as a plug-and-play system.
- 100% mobile.
- 30% lower energy consumption.
- 50% less cleaning required.
- Amortise after two to three years.
- OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) – Indoor air quality in commercial and institutional buildings
- EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) – Indoor air quality in offices and other large buildings
- WHO (World Health Organisation) – Guidelines for indoor air quality: selected pollutants
- NCBI (National Centre for Biotechnology Information) – Indoor air pollution and cardiovascular disease: New evidence from Iran
- Harvard Magazine – Clean air, longer life