Do you know your personal credit score? For all consumers in South Africa, knowing your credit score and having an up-to-date copy of your credit report is vital to your personal finances. pbVerify allows you to monitor your credit score and maintain control of your credit report whilst taking steps to improve it if need be.
Everyone experiences financial difficulties in life and if your credit score has suffered, this is nothing to be ashamed of. Rather than ignore the problem and hope it goes away, it’s best to be proactive and take the necessary steps to get your credit score into a desirable range and to improve your chances of being granted a line of credit again in the future.
The credit report you get from pbVerify will show you your current credit score and it’s the same information that credit card companies, banks, employers, property agents and other lenders will see if they conduct a background check on you. How often you monitor your credit report is up to you, but every time you are active with credit transactions your credit report changes.
When it comes to personal finances, your credit report is of the utmost importance and pbVerify allows you to remain in control and take the steps necessary to improve your credit score. For more information on obtaining your personal credit report from MYpbVerify please contact us today.
Due to recent reports that millions of people in South Africa are in debt, it’s critical that lenders check each applicants’ credit score in order to mitigate risk and avoid making a bad business decision. With pbVerify you’ll get access to consumer credit reports, be able to access applicants’ credit health and have all the information available to assist you in making smart business decisions.
What type of businesses can benefit from using pbVerify?
- Credit grantors – Any Business selling on account. Check the credit worthiness of each applicant and use it as as risk management tool, whether you’re lending to an individual or to another business.
- Trace agents – In order to locate consumers who have defaulted, pbVerify gives you access to more than 30 million consumer records and our services are widely used by thousands of trace agents.
- System integrators – In order to verify the identity of consumers in the retail and HR industries, use our ID API services and get full and complete Home Affairs information.
- Estate agents and letting companies – Our credit check and deeds search services are widely used to assess prospective renters and to obtain information on property owners in South Africa.
»» More – How it works
Managing risk and properly assessing credit applicants is a vital part of any business that lends money to individuals or to other businesses. When you register with pbVerify you’ll be able to make smarter business decisions, protect your company and get the full and complete information on specific consumers before deciding on a plan of action.
For more information on obtaining a credit report from pbVerify please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
All businesses need to be able to manage risk when it comes to lending credit to consumers and consumer credit checks from pbVerify can help your company make smart business decisions. This is especially important for small businesses that can’t afford to take large risks and that can’t afford to become victims of fraud; it’s important to always ensure that you know who you are dealing with.
What types of businesses can benefit from consumer credit checks?
- Lending companies that extend lines of credit to consumers for big purchases such as cars, homes, education and more.
- Banks, whether large or small, can benefit from ensuring they have the most accurate and up-to-date information about each consumer.
- Letting agents and property rental companies. Before agreeing to let a property to someone or if you need to know if potential tenants have a history of defaulting on credit payments.
Consumer credit checks can provide you with a range of information including a complete consumer profile, judgments and defaults, fraud listings and indicators, marital status and spouse details, employment details and more. Before your business enters into any type of credit arrangement with an individual or another business, ensure you’ve obtained every bit of information that may affect your decision.
At pbVerify our goal is to help businesses manage risk and avoid potentially harmful business decisions. Risk and Debtor Management are critical facets of your business’s operation and without them, you may be opening up yourself to taking on risky creditors. For more information on obtaining consumer credit reports from pbVerify please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!