A recent addition to the SignFlow application has unlocked a world of power when it comes to document management – in the cloud or on premise.
PBSA’s digital signing and electronic workflow solution, SignFlow, is now fully integrated with Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Online (Office365) – making it one of the only signature workflow applications worldwide that integrates with the Microsoft document management application both on premise and in cloud deployments.
SignFlow seamlessly integrates with SharePoint using web parts, API’s and an efficient event handler, instantly transforming your SharePoint or Office365 online platform into a powerful, world-class document distribution, contracts management and forms approval (eSubmission) system.
The SignFlow for SharePoint app (SFSApp) essentially enables businesses using SharePoint – in any form – to prepare, send, track and sign important documents, contracts and forms from any SharePoint document library, between users inside their network or external signers (anywhere in the world) to the document.
Apart from giving users a secure, fast and reliable means of sending and tracking documents for digital signatures, SignFlow’s recent integration with SharePoint means SharePoint users now have access to the following benefits too:
- The ability to produce eforms on the fly – and make these available to all SharePoint users across the enterprise, for things like leave applications, expense claim forms, travel requisitions, CAPEX approvals, change management controls, and more.
- SharePoint becomes a powerful contracts management tool, giving users a clear view into the status of all documents in workflow.
- Workflow functionality, including document escalation and the ability to set due date and levels of urgency.
- Negative workflows, collaboration and rejection of documents in workflow.
- Microsoft Plugin: Install the Microsoft Office plugin on the local computer to activate SignFlow workflow from the ribbon within any office application (like Word, Excel or PowerPoint).
- SignFlow provides an Event Handler server, which is the channel between the sharp server and the SignFlow server.
The SignFlow Event handler is a “built to order” customisable solution for Microsoft SharePoint deployments. This is not a click install and run application. The Event handler needs to be built and deployed according to client specifications and then hosted on premise by the client. The event Handler requires an external IP that communicates with the SignFlow application over a Secure Socket Layer.
Option 1 – SharePoint email exchange
No integration, document exchange from SignFlow via email to SharePoint document libraries.
Option 2 – SignFlow for SharePoint Event Handler.
Documents and metadata are exchanged via the event handler server between SignFlow and SharePoint.
Option 3 – SignFlow for SharePoint App
Documents and metadata are exchanged via the SignFlow for SharePoint App.
Option 4 – SignFlow for SharePoint Integration
Full SharePoint integration with documents and metadata exchanged via the SignFlow for SharePoint App and the event handler server.
Option 5 – SignFlow for SharePoint Hybrid Integration
Full SharePoint integration with an event handler server, SignFlow for SharePoint App and on premise SharePoint integration with a SignFlow hybrid (on-site) server.
Contact: Email Leon van der Merwe on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 011 516 9400.
Please visit www.signflow.co.za for more information.