Due to recent reports that millions of people in South Africa are in debt, it’s critical that lenders check each applicants’ credit score in order to mitigate risk and avoid making a bad business decision. With pbVerify you’ll get access to consumer credit reports, be able to access applicants’ credit health and have all the information available to assist you in making smart business decisions.
What type of businesses can benefit from using pbVerify?
- Credit grantors – Any Business selling on account. Check the credit worthiness of each applicant and use it as as risk management tool, whether you’re lending to an individual or to another business.
- Trace agents – In order to locate consumers who have defaulted, pbVerify gives you access to more than 30 million consumer records and our services are widely used by thousands of trace agents.
- System integrators – In order to verify the identity of consumers in the retail and HR industries, use our ID API services and get full and complete Home Affairs information.
- Estate agents and letting companies – Our credit check and deeds search services are widely used to assess prospective renters and to obtain information on property owners in South Africa.
»» More – How it works
Managing risk and properly assessing credit applicants is a vital part of any business that lends money to individuals or to other businesses. When you register with pbVerify you’ll be able to make smarter business decisions, protect your company and get the full and complete information on specific consumers before deciding on a plan of action.
For more information on obtaining a credit report from pbVerify please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
All businesses need to be able to manage risk when it comes to lending credit to consumers and consumer credit checks from pbVerify can help your company make smart business decisions. This is especially important for small businesses that can’t afford to take large risks and that can’t afford to become victims of fraud; it’s important to always ensure that you know who you are dealing with.
What types of businesses can benefit from consumer credit checks?
- Lending companies that extend lines of credit to consumers for big purchases such as cars, homes, education and more.
- Banks, whether large or small, can benefit from ensuring they have the most accurate and up-to-date information about each consumer.
- Letting agents and property rental companies. Before agreeing to let a property to someone or if you need to know if potential tenants have a history of defaulting on credit payments.
Consumer credit checks can provide you with a range of information including a complete consumer profile, judgments and defaults, fraud listings and indicators, marital status and spouse details, employment details and more. Before your business enters into any type of credit arrangement with an individual or another business, ensure you’ve obtained every bit of information that may affect your decision.
At pbVerify our goal is to help businesses manage risk and avoid potentially harmful business decisions. Risk and Debtor Management are critical facets of your business’s operation and without them, you may be opening up yourself to taking on risky creditors. For more information on obtaining consumer credit reports from pbVerify please contact us today. We look forward to hearing from you!
pbVerify is the perfect tool for online deeds searches for estate agents. Keeping up to date with the most current and accurate information regarding land registration is an important component of an estate agent’s job, and pbVerify was designed to make that job quick and efficient. Our search system is user-friendly and registration is free – once registered, you only pay per search instead of paying a monthly fee.
Three reasons pbVerify is ideal for online deeds searches for estate agents:
- It’s easy to use. pbVerify has an incredibly user-friendly web interface, and we make it simpler than ever before to find information about the individual or company you are looking for.
- Our database not only provides you with deeds information, you’ll also have access to a credit search and Trace and CPIC company information.
- Get accurate results instantly. One of the best things about using pbVerify is you don’t have to wait to get the information you need about land registration or deeds. With a few quick clicks of the mouse, you’ll have the accurate results you need right on your screen.
If you own a real estate business, sign up with pbVerify and take advantage of our incredible services today. Our online deeds search covers registration offices in Pretoria, Johannesburg, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Kimberley, King Williams Town, Pietermaritzburg, Umtata and Vryburg and the information originates from the South African Deeds Registration database.
As an estate agent, you’re undoubtedly busy and don’t have time to be making phone calls, filing paperwork and requesting deed information via post or fax. You need a simple, quick and efficient online deeds search tool that gives you the information you need, when you need it, which is why pbVerify is the perfect tool for online deeds searches for estate agents.
To learn more about pbVerify and how it can benefit you, please visit our website or contact us today.
Back to online deeds search for estate agents
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter now